Kid's Fruit Bath Bombs
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup freeze dried fruit
1 tbsp buttermilk powder
1 tsp oil
20 drops essential oil
rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
- In a bowl, mix baking soda, cornstarch, citric acid, and buttermilk powder
- Mix until there are no hard lumps
- Pour essential oil over the dry ingredients. Mix well
- In a blender, mix the dehydrated fruit with a tablespoon of the bath bomb powder mix. Pour into a separate bowl.
- Spritz bomb powder mix with rubbing alcohol mixing quickly to avoid fizzing.
- Continue until powder can hold its shape.
- Do the same for the fruit powder
- To form: pack mold with bath bomb mix
- Take bomb out of mold and set to dry for 12 – 24 hours